This week I have had my daily practices with using at least one of the mp3's a day except Saturday and Sunday which is my time with my family and hardly no time alone. It has been a good week as far as integral health is concerned. The meeting with Aesclepius mp3 was nice because I really like envisioning someone wiseer than I and sharing their wisdom. The person I chose was my dad which passed away one year ago a week before Thanksgiving. This was really perfect timing because thinking about him and all of his stories and knowledge was great and such a warm feeling. He knew everything, always had a story about something in his life to prove why he was usually right. I hope to have that wisdom someday, even if it makes me look like a know it all, haha. In the end I felt sad because it was over, I did not want him to away. I will probably use him all of the time just to have him there with me.
The phrase "One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself" is a good one because I agree with is completely. I believe it means a person cannot tell someone else what to do if they have no knowledge of it themselves. Yes I do have an obligation to develope these insights into my feild of health and wellness because I hope to be able to teach integral health as a whole to my clients. It is the biggest overall part of my intentions as a person. I want people to be comfortable in their skin and know that there is a way out of the doom of everyday life. We CAN be really happy. I can implement spiritual growth in my personal life by concistantly meditating daily and I hope to find more mp3's like these, I really like the rainbow one the best and I have been on a lookout for more like that one. It really made me feel good and positive about my future.
How to walk the path of a rigorous route cannot be led by someone safely who has not done this route before. Through pure definition of words formulated into a sentence we can come to a meaning but that is all that is --- just an explain meaning that has been taught the definition through words. Keyword being taught in the rigorous routes that has been traveled before people are led through its, the leader undisputedly will be the one or should be the one who has walked this rigorous route before so getting to the end of the route may be a safer experience than being led by one who understands that the route is rigorous so it may be tough. Which leads us back to the first question or situation that ask us to visualize an older person who has wisdom. That wisdom is developed from experience and a mind full, seeing eye will share his or hers experience and will provide direct ways to deal with it. or you may be given information that may suggest how to find the answers within yourself to deal with it. Really enjoy this course!
ReplyDeleteJanice
Hey Amee,
ReplyDeleteGreat job with your blog. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I thought about my mom with the exercise. She passed away three years ago (four years in March) and, like you, I didn't want her to leave. I really hope that you'll be able to utilize some of these practices we've been working on in your health & wellness practice. I've found some use for them in mine, personal training. Great job, keep it up.
Coach Randy Andrews