Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HW420 Creating Wellness

Today's thoughts have been rushed and hectic after the holiday but I settled in after my children were in bed and was able to take a part in this activity. I closed ym eyes and took a few breathes and started to think about what aspects ned attention. I think I am most likely going to say following through with my intentions.I want to eat a healthier meal or less of it to be exact. I am on a strict regimine of healthy foods but I tend to over eat. This causes for no weight loss and I suppose I should think of it as taking a step at a time but that is hard. Back to positivity.....my goal is so take it a step at a time and utilize this integral process in the mean time to calm my mind.

1 comment:

  1. This is a hectic time of year of everyone. It is hard to mentally calm yourself down when there seem to be a million things to do. Remaining peaceful and calm in this holiday season is my goal for myself. Sticking with my diet has been a struggle for me as well. I gained four pounds in the last two weeks. For the last three days I have been severely cutting back on my portions and I feel better. Keeping our selves in check is the key to being successful in obtaining our ultimate goals.
    Julie Pierce

    ReplyDelete